Interview Talent On-Campus at Western
Meet with your top candidates in our dedicated on-campus interview suite at Western. Our interview rooms are comfortable, private and free-to-use for employers who post on CareerCentral. In addition, we are centrally located on-campus, making use of our facilities convenient for both you and students. We also provide parking, and a quiet space to debrief in our recruiter lounge…making this the perfect place to recruit on-campus!
Reserving an Interview Room
- Complete our Interview Request Form
at least 3 business days
in advance of your interview date(s).- Interview rooms are available Monday - Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm. Rooms are not available outside of regular business hours.- Interview rooms may be requested prior to the posting deadline, however scheduling cannot begin until the posting has closed.
- Directions and parking information will be provided upon confirmation of interview room booking.
- We will send you a final interview schedule via email, no later than 1 day before your scheduled interviews.
Conditions of Use:
- Requests must be made at least 3 business days in advance of your interview date(s).
- Rooms are only available during regular business hours (M - F, 8:30am - 4:30pm).
- Rooms are free to employers with current job postings in CareerCentral.
- Interview candidates must be a Western student or alumni.
- Recruiters who have reserved an interview room but have arranged their own schedule must e-mail a copy of the interview schedule to email@example.com at least 24 hours prior to their interviews.
- We require at least 1 business day to cancel your reservation. Cancellations without sufficient notice will be considered “no shows”.
- After two no shows, your organization will be unable to reserve space in our interview facility for the remainder of the academic year.
- Interview space is limited during exams (December & April) but accommodations can be made given sufficient time.