@ไลน์ฟรีเครดิต_คาสิโนออนไลน์ ฟรีเงิน_คาสิโนลาว pantip
Western students demonstrate academic excellence
- Western consistently has had the highest mean entrance average of all registered incoming secondary school students.
- Over 1200 Western Scholars Honour Society Members enter with a 90% grade point average and maintain a high average through their undergraduate experience.
- 200 passionate Scholar's Elective students pursue individualized, faculty mentored research and degrees.
Varsity athletes shine in both the classroom and on the field
- They possess a unique combination of a first-class education combined with skills and experience all suited to help them succeed in the workplace.
- Western student athletes manage high-performance sport and a rigorous academic schedule, resulting in exceptional time management skills and reflecting their strong work ethic, which helps them succeed in a wide variety of work environments.
- Being able to manage both high-performance sport and a rigorus academic schedule results in Western student athletes being able to not only properly manage their time, but to use their strong work ethic to succeed
- Given their background in sports, Western student-athletes have the experience and ability to work within a high-performing team environment, as well as the leadership skills needed in today’s workplace).
- Over the past two years Western has produced the highest number of CIS All-Canadians, student-athletes with an average of 80% or greater, in the country and in 2013-14, 30% of all Mustangs student-athletes achieved an 80% or higher average.
Light up your organization with these bright minds and high achievers. hirewesternu.